I value the privacy of my clients and Web/blog site users. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to me when browsing or navigating the site will be kept private:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal interests
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information might include, but might not be limited, to:
- Emailing, calling or communicating with me.
- Posting a question or comment through the site.
- Requesting literature.
- Registering to attend a seminar or any event.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions.
- Logging in to the site, if it requires a user name and/or a password.
- Any other business-related reason.
If I request information, I will allow you to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. I will inform you of the purpose for the collection and does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below. If you choose to provide me with your personal information, I may transfer that information, internally or to third party service provider (including LexBlog) as I deem necessary.
Domain Information Collection
I may collect domain information to enable me to analyze how visitors use this site. This data enables me to become more familiar with which people visit the site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. I might use this information to improve my offerings. Most, if not all, of this information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Some pages on this site may use “cookies”—small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track the pages visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared externally without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Sharing your information to a third party service provider (including, without limitation, LexBlog) working on our behalf to serve you.
- Providing you with a product or service.
I will also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or this site.
I strive to protect your personal information; however, I urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and practice good cybersecurity hygiene.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for this Web site. To protect their privacy, the I prohibit the solicitation of personal information from these children.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. I do not share your personal information with those linked sites and am not responsible for their privacy practices. I encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
I reserve the right to change, modify or update this policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way I use your personal information may be posted on this site.