Unlock the potential of your corporate law department with my accessible and engaging keynote sessions. I bring innovative solutions to the forefront, focusing on tangible success and practical outcomes rather than abstract theory or sales pitches.
I don’t just talk about innovation – I’ve lived it. Learn from my experience and get valuable strategies to drive your department forward. My approach blends captivating storytelling with deep insight into law department innovation.
Dennis is Yoda. – Jordan Furlong, Law21
- Successful Innovation Outcomes in Your Law Department: A Roadmap for Results in the Age of AI – This practical and inspirational presentation provides a roadmap to achieve successful innovation outcomes in law departments in the age of AI. Learn to effectively generate ideas, test hypotheses, select projects, manage portfolios, and communicate results to drive transformation and meet your innovation objectives.
- Custom Keynotes – I will design and deliver a custom keynote presentation that caters specifically to your audience’s needs.
Keynote presentations are priced at US$20,000, plus any travel expenses. Custom keynote presentation fees vary based on event specifics and your requirements.
Speaking at Your Event
I provide memorable and thought-provoking sessions for retreats, offsite, annual meetings, and strategic planning sessions featuring an in-house counsel friendly framework, simple action steps, and practical approaches you can use as soon as your event ends. I deliver content designed to drive innovation in your law department.
Are you facing pressure from your C-suite to drive innovation? My presentations provide guidance on strategy creation, roadmap development, and course correction methods. I understand that law departments don’t need warmed-over and repurposed law firm presentations. I’ve been there. I use my experience and expertise in law departments to give you a clear vision and mission for your law department and show you a roadmap to deliver what C-suites now demand.
Transform Your Law Department with Proven Innovation Strategies. Ready to step into the future of law? My keynote presentations shed light on the most impactful innovation strategies, using real-world examples and success stories. I understand the struggles and aspirations of law departments, and my presentations are designed to provide practical solutions to your most pressing challenges and help you meet your innovation objectives. Let’s ignite the change together and bring innovation to the forefront of your department’s operations.
The Federation would not hesitate to highly recommend Dennis Kennedy as a presenter. Mr. Kennedy was a significant contributor to the Federation of Law Societies of Canada’s Conference on technology and legal regulation, Robots and Rule-Makers: New Frontiers for Legal Regulation.
Dennis in Action
The Kennedy-Mighell Report podcast (launched in 2006) on the Legal Talk Network since 2006.
What Event Planners Say About Dennis
Dennis Kennedy was a pleasure to work with throughout the process—bringing a multitude of interesting, timely and useful ideas to the table—as well as presenting and speaking to these concepts in a very clear, concise and palatable manner. His many practical take-aways made his segment particularly popular among attendees… and of course, Dennis stayed at the event for the duration—making himself available to further answer questions and chat with attendees.
– Kevin Klein, Program Director, Ark Group
Commitment to Diversity.
I am dedicated to promoting diversity:
- I aim to speak only at events with diverse speakers.
- I’m always ready to recommend diverse speakers from my extensive contacts.
- I’m consciously stepping back from CLE speaking and multi-member panels to open doors for younger and diverse speakers.
Explore the ABA Legal Technology Resource Center’s Women of Legal Tech to find excellent women speakers on legal technology topics.