Here’s a great conference for anyone interested in marketing a law firm or a law practice. The ABA Law Firm Marketing Strategies Conference 2011 will take place on November 8 & 9 in Philadelphia.
The Conference is called titled “Reputation, Referrals, Rankings,” and has a great agenda of timely topics, including:
Tuesday, November 8
- Keynote #1: Lie to Me! “Emotion Management” of Your Marketing Will Invite Trust, Not Contempt
- ROI: Examining the Return on Investment for Business Development Spending
- The Business of You – Surviving and Thriving in Big Law
- Luncheon: Effects of Rankings & Ratings on the Legal Profession
- An Ethics Guide to Lawyer Marketing
- The Power of Video in Lawyer Marketing
- Golden Gavel Awards Ceremony and Reception
Wednesday, November 9
- Keynote #2: “In Search of…Lawyers” How the Internet Has Changed Everything
- Social Media: Does Your Firm Marketing Plan Need A Face Lift? (I’ll be Joining Tom Mighell and Tim Stanley on this panel)
- Associate Business Development Training
- Luncheon: 10×10 – 10 Topics, 10 Presenters, 10 Minutes Each. (It’s like speed dating, but better)
The best news is that there is still time to register and some seats still available. It’d be great to see you there.
Also, there’s also still time to register for the replay on November 3 of the very popular LinkeIn for Lawyers webinar Allison Shields, Michelle Golden and I presented in August. Details are available on the ALI-ABA website.
[Originally posted on DennisKennedy.Blog (https://www.denniskennedy.com/blog/)]
The Lawyer’s Guide to Collaboration Tools and Technologies: Smart Ways to Work Together, by Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell. Visit the companion website for the book at LawyersGuidetoCollaboration.com. Twitter: @collabtools