It’s been a while since I pointed to recent episodes of The Kennedy-Mighell Report Podcast. Tom and I have been on a run of really good episodes (IMHO), so it seemed like a good time to do a post about those episodes and invite you to take a listen to the show.
- 20 Tech Tips in 20 Minutes and Takeaways from the Consumer Electronics Show – Dennis and Tom share their most current tech tips and thoughts on the trends at the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show.
- Dennis & Tom’s 2020 Resolutions – Dennis and Tom share their 2020 goals for technology and podcasting.
- Pardon the Interruption – 2019 Edition – Through a round of Pardon the Interruption inspired games, hosts Dennis and Tom look back on 2019 with the help of return guest Debbie Foster.
- Make LinkedIn Work for You: Tips for Legal Professionals from Allison Shields & Dennis Kennedy – Tom interviews Allison Shields and Dennis about their new book and strategies for career-enhancing LinkedIn use.
- Even More Cool Tools! – Dennis and Tom bring listeners a brand new list of cool tools just in time for the holidays!
Look for more great episodes in the future (I already know what the next one is!). If you have an idea for a show topic or a question you’d like us to answer on a future podcast, let us know. We have a special phone number for you to call in your question, leave a voicemail and possibly hear it on the show – (720) 441-6820.
[Originally posted on DennisKennedy.Blog (https://www.denniskennedy.com/blog/)]
Like this post? Buy me a coffee
DennisKennedy.Blog is now part of the LexBlog network.
LinkedIn Profile. Also, see LinkedIn showcase page for Dennis Kennedy’s books.
Follow my microblog on Twitter – @dkennedyblog. Follow me – @denniskennedy
Download my FREE “57 Tips for Successful Innovation Outcomes in Law” (PDF).
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.