The new episode of The Kennedy-Mighell Report podcast is called, appropriately enough, “Does it Take 10,000 Hours to Become a Legal Tech Expert?” and is now available. In the episode, Tom Mighell and I take a look at what it takes to become a legal technology expert these days and whether it is even possible to be a general legal tech expert anymore (if it ever was).
From the description:
Are there good ways to develop your legal technology expertise in a hurry? Well, Dennis and Tom’s short answer is no, but don’t let that get you down! Tune in for their tips and resources for building your knowledge base and gaining a greater understanding of the ever-expanding relationship between technology and law.
This time on “Hot or Not?”, the guys examine asynchronous audio/video tools and offer their take on this tech’s practicality in the workplace.
Our regular listeners will not be surprised that we go in some unexpected directions, swim against the tide of convention, and urge people to chart a path that has meaning for them. We think everyone will learn something. Available wherever fine podcasts can be obtained.
Some other recent episodes:
- Don’t Make Me Go Back to the Office! – “Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell hash out the pros and cons of returning to the office and why a hybrid approach might be best for both employees and employers.
- 20 Tips in 20 Minutes – “Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell offer up simple tips to help you make the most of your time and technology.”
- Essential Summer Reading Lists for 2021 – “In keeping with tradition, Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell share their top book recommendations for the summer!”
- How COVID Changed Our Cybersecurity Landscape – “Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell examine today’s cyber threats and give their take on why rapid evolution in cybercrime tactics leaves many law firms in a precarious position.”
- Blog? Law Review? Something Else? — Publishing Options for Legal Scholars – “Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell examine existing legal publishing and the need for innovative new platforms for legal content.”
- Alternative Legal Careers — New and Different Ways to Use Your Law Degree – “Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell discuss the many ways law degrees can pivot toward unique new professional opportunities.”
We encourage you to subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss an episode.
[Originally posted on DennisKennedy.Blog (https://www.denniskennedy.com/blog/)]
Like this post? Buy me a coffee
DennisKennedy.Blog is now part of the LexBlog network.
Need a little help with your legal innovation efforts? Check out my Legal Innovation as a Service offerings.
Join the Kennedy Idea Propulsion Laboratory Community today!
Follow my microblog on Twitter – @dkennedyblog. Follow me – @denniskennedy
Download my FREE “57 Tips for Successful Innovation Outcomes in Law” (PDF).
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.