I have watched and listened to so many pledge drives on PBS and NPR over the years. I occasionally get a question about how to support this blog. I’ve ruled out pledge drives, thankfully for you and for me.
Recently, I noticed that Sabrina Pacifici of the fabulously-useful and highly-recommended blog, BeSpacific, had a post called “Requesting Your Support for BeSpacific.” It’s a simple straightforward request to support her efforts on the blog with instructions on how to do so.
I thought this might be a good time to collect in one place the ways you can support this blog. As I sometimes anthropomorphize my blog (it does have its own Twitter account – @dkennedyblog), the list includes a few suggestions from the blog.
- The simplest and easiest way to microsupport the blog is through the “Buy Me a Coffee link you’ll find in the footer of each post. Buy me a coffee
- The way I prefer you to support the blog is to join the Premium Group in the Kennedy Idea Propulsion Laboratory Community on Mighty Networks. I’ll be doing a lot more there in 2022 in terms of content, but my plan is to develop a transformation community of interest there.
- Buy my books: Successful Innovation Outcomes in Law: A Practical Guide for Law Firms, Law Departments and Other Legal Organizations and Make LinkedIn Work for You: A Practical Guide for Lawyers and Other Legal Professionals, co-authored with Allison Shields Johs.
- Buy my online courses. Productive Personal Quarterly Offsites for Busy Legal Professionals and LinkedIn Essentials, whith Allison Shields Johs. And the Getting Exponential: The Essentials course.
- Buy my information products on Gumroad.
- Sponsorships and ads. Because, well, what DOESN’T have ads and sponsorships these days. I’ll be working on this for 2022, but you can get an early start now by requesting my media kit. Email me.
- Buy this blog something off its wishlists. This blog currently has two wishlists, one at Amazon and one at JetPens.
There are many ways to support this blog, which been around since February 2003. Consider doing so as 2021 winds down.
[Originally posted on DennisKennedy.Blog (https://www.denniskennedy.com/blog/)]
Like this post? Buy me a coffee
DennisKennedy.Blog is now part of the LexBlog network.
Need a little help with your legal innovation efforts? Check out my Legal Innovation as a Service offerings.
Join the Kennedy Idea Propulsion Laboratory Community today!
Download my FREE “57 Tips for Successful Innovation Outcomes in Law” (PDF).
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.