I’ve written extensively about what law departments can do to innovate their panel convergence efforts in recent years, including in my book, Successful Innovation Outcomes in Law: A Practical Guide for Law Firms, Law Departments and Other Legal Organizations. I’ve also made the book chapter on panel convergence available for free here.
There are two key reasons that the panel convergence trend with continue to gather steam in corporate law departments. First, “digital transformation,” in all forms, has become a top two or three strategy at many companies. Second, “innovation,” in demonstrable and concrete forms, is now (and will continue to be) on the annual objectives list for most general counsel.
It is difficult for me to imagine that, in the next 6 – 12 months, any law department using a panel approach of approved law firms will not be re-evaluation the existing list and looking, at a minimum, to thin the herd. I can’t imagine that CEOs and CFOs will tolerate anything else.
I can’t imagine that CEOs and CFOs will tolerate anything else.
For forward-looking legal innovation leaders and top-level executives (especially in corporate law departments) who must deliver on the promise of panel convergence efforts, I am offering my panel convergence advisory services so that you can confidently achieve the potential business benefits and cost savings traditionally associated with panel convergence and supercharge your efforts with innovation deliverables.
You can confidently achieve the potential business benefits and cost savings traditionally associated with panel convergence and supercharge your efforts with innovation deliverables.
FOR LAW DEPARTMENTS
- Review existing panel convergence RFP questions on innovation and technology and recommend improvements
- Assist with review of RFP responses from outside law firms, including selection firms selection to pitch in person
- Help prepare questions for outside law firm pitch meetings
- Review pitches and submissions and assist in recommending and selecting finalists
- Recommend and scope ongoing review and other requirements for panel firms
- Evaluate technology and innovation efforts of existing panel firms and make recommendations about changes to panel
Fixed fee options always available.
Contact me now to discuss your needs. More details here or call me at 734-926-5197.
[Originally posted on DennisKennedy.Blog (https://www.denniskennedy.com/blog/)]
Like this post? Buy me a coffee
DennisKennedy.Blog is now part of the LexBlog network.
Download my FREE “57 Tips for Successful Innovation Outcomes in Law” (PDF).
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.