I’ve started a new feature in the Kennedy Idea Propulsion Laboratory Community Premium Group. I’m calling it, simply, enough, Tuesday Tips. Every Tuesday, I post 4 – 6 (and sometimes a few bonus tips) of cool stuff I’ve found that will be of interest to the legal innovation community (and others, frankly).
Premium group members get all the tips. Members of the free community receive one representative tip each week.
Here’s what I posted today to give you an idea about what I’m doing:
1. 8 Cybersecurity Tips to Stay Protected in 2022 –https://www.howtogeek.com/778547/cybersecurity-tips-to-stay-protected/ – We can never revisit the basics of cybersecurity too often, Security is a process. Good, practical, and current overview of core steps to protect yourself and those who interact with you. An assigned reading in my University of Michigan Law School Legal technology Literacy and Leadership class.
2. Patrick McKenna’s ebook on Industry specialization – https://f3cca18a-0d7b-426b-9404-86b930d9e63a.filesusr.com/ugd/b30d31_d329f6e9f5e541e59fa0eefe3ce1d5f0.pdf – When Patrick releases a new article, I read it immediately. Here’s a whole new ebook on the important topic of industry specialization – If you are looking for thematic approaches to innovation, here’s one to consider.
3. Pipelines to platforms to protocols: Reconfiguring value and redesigning markets, Sangeet Choudary – https://medium.com/bosonprotocol/pipelines-to-platforms-to-protocols-reconfiguring-value-and-redesigning-markets-548b1fffc84 – “The intersection of the platform economy and the token economy will bring about the next shift in value creation.”
4. An 8-Minute Animated Flight Over Ancient Rome – https://www.openculture.com/2022/01/an-8-minute-animated-flight-over-ancient-rome.html – Very cool. River views are fabulous, I love how visual technologies are helping us understand archaeology and history. Open Culture is a website that curates many great things.
5. Legal Productivity Slammed By Toxic Work Culture – https://www.inhouseblog.com/legal-productivity/ – Culture eats, well, everything for breakfast. Toxic culture eats its breakfast, your breakfast, and then turns over the table, and leaves a big mess. Great insights in this blog post.
It’d be great to see you join the community. Lots of new things in store in 2022. Are you in?
[Originally posted on DennisKennedy.Blog (https://www.denniskennedy.com/blog/)]
Like this post? Buy me a coffee
DennisKennedy.Blog is now part of the LexBlog network.
Need a little help with your legal innovation efforts? Check out my Legal Innovation as a Service offerings.
Join the Kennedy Idea Propulsion Laboratory Community today!
Follow my microblog on Twitter – @dkennedyblog. Follow me – @denniskennedy
Download my FREE “57 Tips for Successful Innovation Outcomes in Law” (PDF).
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.